ƗŇ₣ƗŇƗŦY
Webmistress


Bonjour! my name is Sarah, thirteen. welcome to my random(but awesome) blog ;)Being crazy is my speciality.


Navigation!

Diaries Owner Stuff Linkies

konichiwa

The wife of niall james horan. I dont want to put a CBOX in this space because i cant find one thats suitable or pretty. So.. yeah.


CREDITS

Header and full edited : Munira Hasnim
Edited By: Sarah
Others:   



CRUSH-itis


Hi! Assalamualaikum peeps!!

Everyone has that special someone who makes their heart pound faster, breathe longer, and scream louder, right?

Im pretty sure everyone has/had a crush. Me included.

There's this senior at school. He's 2 years older than me. He's pretty smart. He is tall. His initials are N.K.I. I admired him for A LOOOOONG time already. He gives me these really bad butterflies whenever I walk near him. I don't know why i'm so attracted to this boy... But i just am.

I needed to get my mind off 'A'. 
He already has a new girlfriend so i need a guy too lol. 

So this guy.. He's available. I never actually spoke to him. That is REALLY SAD.

He's taking PMR this year. i'm afraid I won't get to know him. I'm afraid he'll move schools. The thought of all that makes my heart ache. Im sorry.

I guess that's all I can write because im on my phone.

I know I'll never really have any chance with him. But there's nothing wrong with loving him, right?

Guess thats all. Goodbye people. See ya later alligator!