ƗŇ₣ƗŇƗŦY
Webmistress


Bonjour! my name is Sarah, thirteen. welcome to my random(but awesome) blog ;)Being crazy is my speciality.


Navigation!

Diaries Owner Stuff Linkies

konichiwa

The wife of niall james horan. I dont want to put a CBOX in this space because i cant find one thats suitable or pretty. So.. yeah.


CREDITS

Header and full edited : Munira Hasnim
Edited By: Sarah
Others:   



Sad, really.



Assalamualaikum ya'll 

So here's the thing. 

I have friends. Yeah. But do you ever jusy feel left out? 
I do. Everyday actually. 

Sometimes i get left alone. 
All the time actually 

Like most of my friends have are obsessive over this particular band or celebrity. But im not a fan
They will talk about 'that' celebrity for HOURS long. 

And i just sit there wondering when i'll die

Y'know, i dont like being treated that way 
How would you yourself feel if you were me. Standing in MY shoes?

You'd feel like an outcast. 

Oh here's the worse part. 
You dont even TRY to talk to me. You just watch me draw or something. You dont even make an effort to even start a conversation. I hate that. 

If youre friends with me just so you wont get lonely if none of your other friends are available, stop it. Im done pretending i dont care. Done taking care of YOUR feelings. Done. 

Take it or leave it. 


adiòs amigos