ƗŇ₣ƗŇƗŦY
Webmistress


Bonjour! my name is Sarah, thirteen. welcome to my random(but awesome) blog ;)Being crazy is my speciality.


Navigation!

Diaries Owner Stuff Linkies

konichiwa

The wife of niall james horan. I dont want to put a CBOX in this space because i cant find one thats suitable or pretty. So.. yeah.


CREDITS

Header and full edited : Munira Hasnim
Edited By: Sarah
Others:   



annoyed? mad? sad?

Hi guys. It's the last day of school.
Alhamdulillah, I am still in Alpha. The sad thing is, my group of friends have broken up.
I'm now all alone in Alpha. Farah and Ayu's in Beta. And Ana...Sigma.
I will miss them next year.

I cried for a little while but decided that crying changes nothing.

So I tried to face the fact. And I guess that worked. I haven't cried today, yet.
It's 1:37p.m right now.
I have a month or so to relax and prepare myself for the year ahead.
I do hope I get nice teachers. And nice classmates.

Yesterday, One Direction's new album FOUR was released in Malaysia. I went to the mall and guess what? It's hasn't arrived in Melaka yet.
Boy, was I pissed that day.


I guess this is it. I seem to write here once or twice a year, haha. I mainly use this blog to post photos that'll later be saved to my phone. Since iphones suck ass.